Wearing varsity and letterman jackets instantly make you look cooler. Fact.
Honestly, I think this look is such a cool, laid back, while put together vibe. The bright yellow is eye catching, and pairing with the peplum top brings a bit of femininity.
I could live in these jeans. And these sneakers. And eat ice cream every day. And just be the happiest.
GET THE LOOK
1. Scotch & Soda Varsity Jacket - Love the lines and contrast on this jacket. And it can be dressed up or down.
2. Pink Varsity Bomber - Cute and comfy and not pricey!
2. School Varsity Jacket - American Eagle has these great light weight varsity jackets, repping a TON of different Universities. They bring the vintage vibes, without the gross vintage smells and stains.
1. Topshop Joni High waisted Jeans - These are my go-to jeans. Lots of stretch!
2. High waisted Skinnies - Again, jeans with stretch are awesome. And these are on sale. Double awesome.
1. Gingham Guess Bustier - Super hot take on a classic.
2. Gingham Peplum - By the Way has recently become one of my favorite brands. It's a good price point for great, on trend pieces.
3. Twist front Peplum Top - The stripe on this is so fresh for summer. (And it's on sale!)
Stan Smith Adidas - We know I love white shoes. These Adidas are so fresh, with the pop of color and classic style.